T12 Compact Battery-Powered Rider Scrubber (ecH2O) -32″
- Operate easily. Operator controls are easy to use with the 1-step™ start button that simplifies training and ensures consistent cleaning performance.
- Increase productivity. Clean floors from edge to edge and achieve a 28% wider scrub path with the optional scrubbing side brush.
- Durability. Extend component life and reduce maintenance cost with the AC brushless propelling motor that operates more efficiently than traditional DC motors.
- Enhance experience. Reduce fatigue and increase operator safety with the large operator compartment allowing substantial leg room while providing easy ingress and egress from either side of the machine.
- Get results. Improve cleaning results with the scrub head (disk or cylindrical)
that best suits the application and simplify maintenance with no-tool brush change.
- Promote safety. Reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents with the Dura-Track™ parabolic squeegee system that provides excellent water recovery and can be changed easily without tools.
- ec-H2O™ technology electrically converts water into an innovative cleaning solution that cleans effectively, saves money, improves safety, and reduces environmental impact* compared to daily cleaning floor chemicals and methods.”
|Brush Drive System||:||
|Solution Delivery System||:||
(sound pressure level tested per IEC 60335-2-72) *vacuum On, squeegee Down, brushes On, brushes up