A lubricant to remove scratches, harden the silver coat and restore the original mirror finished brilliance by mechanical means. Provides a protective coating to the burnishing machine balls to prevent it from rusting. The balls must be continuously protected.
- Wash silverware thoroughly and detarnish by soaking with silverware detarnisher before burnishing.
- Sort ware and burnish each type separately.
- Rinse balls and add enough water and product to completely cover balls and ware.
- Change burnishing solution after 6 – 7 batches of ware.
- After burnishing, make sure balls are covered with sufficient burnishing solution to protect shot until next use. NEVER leave balls unprotected.
- After burnishing, rinse wares before placing in dish machine (to avoid sudsing).