Low & Behold
A specially formulated cleaner to enhance the appearance of all floor finishes. Restore the gloss of the floor. High level of slip resistance and no annoying solvent odors.
- Remove gross soils by sweeping and/or damp mopping.
- Shake Low & Behold well before use and place into a suitable trigger spray bottle.
- Apply two or three full sprays to a workable area (approx. 20 sq. ft.). Do not spray heavily onto the floor surface.
- Use the appropriate floor pad, buff until completely dry. Paying special attention to heavily soiled or worn sections.
- When pad becomes clogged with soils, turn over to clean side or replace with a new pad.
- Dust mop area to remove loose soils.
- Rinse nozzle sprayer under running water to remove residue.
- Store used pads in plastic bag until through buffing, then clean immediately by rinsing with water.