T16 Battery-powered Rider Scrubber (ecH2O)
LESS EXPENSIVE TO OPERATE AND MAINTAIN
- The T16, equipped with Tennant’s exclusive scrubbing technologies, is engineered to be less expensive to operate and maintain than traditional scrubbing methods based on acquisition cost, consumables, and maintenance.
- The highest quality materials and parts go into every T16 to ensure solid construction and extend the performance life of the machine.
- The quietest machine in our industrial rider scrubber line, the T16 allows unobtrusive cleaning anytime of the day and anywhere in the building. Operating at just 68 dBA, the T16 won’t disturb customers, employees, students, patients or visitors in noise-sensitive areas.
ENHANCED OPERATOR SAFETY, COMFORT, AND EASE OF USE
- The T16’s unparalleled design provides an intuitive and operator-friendly experience. Simple patent-pending Touch-n-Go™ control module on steering wheel instills confidence and allows the operator to safely focus on keeping both hands on the wheel even while changing scrub functions. Exceptional visibility and outstanding operator comfort offer enhanced control and safety.
- ec-H2O™ technology electrically converts water into an innovative cleaning solution that cleans effectively, saves money, improves safety, and reduces environmental impact* compared to daily cleaning floor chemicals and methods.
|Brush Drive System||:||
|Solution Delivery System||:||