Types of Floor machines
Floor machine will have brush speed not over 300 rpm, which is popular to use for floor cleaning. It is a more hygienic alternative to traditional cleaning methods such as a mop and bucket.
- Outstanding cleaning performance, especially for large area.
- Quick and convenience. Saver time and labor
- Available to clean for many types of facilities
- More safe with safety system
Floor machines have many types to choose depending to the job and place.
- Floor machine can be used in many types of floor cleaning including scrubbing, carpet cleaning, wax removing and low-speed polishing.
- Epicyclical renewing machine can be used for crystallizing or renewing of stone.
- Walk-behind Auto scrubber comes with water pick-up after scrubbing. Outstanding scrubbing capacities for clean, safe floor. Easy to use.There are 2 types: cable and battery power.
4. Ride-on Auto scrubber comes with water pick-up after scrubbing. Outstanding scrubbing capacities for clean, safe floor with drive system. Easy to use.There are 2 types: battery and engine power.
5. Robotic Ride-on Auto scrubber represents the next generation of robotic floor care, which vision-based AI system enables the robot to navigate complex, real-world environments. The machine is designed to work safely, address labor challenges, drive efficiencies and maintain a high standard of cleaning.